Petrol Fumes Kill

Do you have a Gas Detector for your home or business?

Further to my brief Alternate Solutions Group facebook post:  Was talking to someone today about a baker that used a generator inside his bakery during a power outage to run his equipment.  Sadly the man was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes and died.

I Really, really want to drive home the hazards of using petrol powered equipment in confined spaces – have attached story/ link at end of this blog.  If you must use a petrol driven tool in a confined space – ensure there is plenty of fresh air ventillation, use an extractor fan to expell exhaust fumes and a gas detector/air quality alarm to warn of any potential danger.   Petrol fumes can kill  –  always remember…”Safety First”

This entry was posted in All. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply