DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR HOME.
Golinski Family Tragedy : 3 Fatalities
Kingston QLD house fire: 11 Fatalities
Shepparton VIC, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning : 2 Fatalities
All of these events happened in the night time while the occupants of the house were sleeping.
Most people do not have the slightest idea of how dangerous Combustible Gas and
Carbon Monoxide can be if it is not handled with care.
The simple installation of a domestic gas detector could have prevented both of these tragedies.
A gas detector will promptly detect a gas leak and an audible alarm will sound alerting occupants to the danger– similar as smoke to a fire alarm.
If you smell gas in your home
Vacate occupants of house immediately and if it is safe to do so:
- Turn off the gas at your gas meter or cylinder
- Turn off all appliances (including electrical) and pilot lights
- Open all doors and windows for ventilation
- Extinguish all naked flames (do not smoke)
Contact emergency authority in your state.
Have a Gas Safety Detector already?
- Does it cover Hydrocarbon based gases and does it react to the require LOL standard
- What are the ongoing calibration costs and can the sensitivity be easily adjusted?
Alternate Solutions Group supplies Quality Australian made Peel Safety Gas detectors. Our Portable detector range comes in a variety of formats and can be easily used with minimal training . The units have already been in continuous use for over 30 years proving to be both reliable and robust.
Should any issues arrive, service and parts are available locally, providing fast and efficient after sales support.
You can also find additional information on our company’s website.
Want more information call Alternate Solutions on (07) 3474 6575